Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Huff - Fisher
- 2013 - 347 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 29th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 28th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- September 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- September 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 8th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- September 3rd, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- September 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Huff - Fisher|
Chuck and Rhonda Huff of Meadville, Miss., announce the engagement of their daughter, Nicole Huff to Joel Fisher, son of Bobby and Barbara Fisher of McComb, Miss.
The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of Maxine Strebeck of Monterey, the late Karl Strebeck, Mary Huff of Natchez and the late Glynn Huff.
She is a graduate of Centreville Academy and the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she received a degree in medical technology. She also earned a master's degree in health administration. She is employed at North Oaks Medical Center in Hammond.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Deloris Smith of Gonzales, the late Jessie V. Smith, the late Joel E. Fisher and the late Hazel Fisher.
He is a graduate of Parklane Academy in McComb and Southwest Mississippi Community College with a degree in nursing. He is employed by North Oaks Medical Center in Hammond.
The wedding will be Saturday, September 25, 2010, 6:30 in the evening at Perdido Key in Pensacola, FL. A reception will follow.
Family and friends are invited.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|