Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Meyers - Reeves
- 2013 - 295 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 29th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 28th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- September 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- September 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 8th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- September 3rd, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- September 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Meyers - Reeves|
Melodie Meyers of Jonesville and Dwaine Meyers of Jonesville announce the engagement and approachng marriage of their daughter, Linsey Jordan Meyers, to Ernest Kendrick Reeves, son of Mary and Ernie Reeves of Jonesville.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Melvia and Dale Bass of Jonesville and Peggy and Huey Meyers of Harrisonburg.
She is a 2006 graduate of Harrisonburg High School and a 2010 graduate of Northwestern State University where she earned a degree in nursing. She is employed at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Walter Kendrick of Harrisonburg and the late Ernest and Nina Reeves of Rhinehart.
He is a 2004 graduate of Harrisonburg High and a 2009 graduate of Northwestern State University with a degree in nursing. He is employed at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria.
The wedding ceremony will be held Saturday, September 18, 2010, five o'clock in the evening at First Baptist Church in Harrisonburg. Family and friends are invited to attend.
Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|