Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Cole - Temple
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- December 2010 - 59 articles
- November 2010 - 56 articles
- October 2010 - 73 articles
- September 2010 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 29th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 28th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- September 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- September 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 8th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- September 3rd, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- September 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 1st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 2010 - 123 articles
- July 2010 - 137 articles
- June 2010 - 105 articles
- May 2010 - 103 articles
- April 2010 - 143 articles
- March 2010 - 136 articles
- February 2010 - 98 articles
- January 2010 - 115 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Cole - Temple|
Mr. and Mrs. Tim Cole of Deville announce the engagement of their daughter, Danielle, to Jordan Temple, son of Mr. and Mrs. Randy Temple of Vidalia.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wade Chatlain of Deville, the late Glenn McNeely and Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Cole of Deville.
She is a graduate of Buckeye High School in Deville and a graduate of Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. She is employed by Rapides Medical Center in Alexandria.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. James Pennington of Natchez, the late Hubert Amelunke, Mrs. Lois Temple of Vidalia and the late J. B. Temple.
He is a graduate of Vidalia High School and Northwestern State University. He is employed by Louisiana Division of Administration in Baton Rouge.
The wedding will be held October 9, 2010, six o'clock in the evening at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in Alexandria. A reception will follow at England Airpark Community Center.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|