Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Lady Wolves down LaSalle
- 2013 - 347 articles
- June 2013 - 35 articles
- May 2013 - 63 articles
- April 2013 - 54 articles
- March 2013 - 40 articles
- February 2013 - 80 articles
- January 2013 - 75 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- January 18th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- January 16th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 6 articles
- January 9th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 5 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Lady Wolves down LaSalle|
Monterey girls used a strong second-half performance to post a 41-24 win over LaSalle.
The most points the Lady Wolves have given up this year is 37.
"We feel like if we score 40 points we have a pretty good chance to win," said Monterey coach Cary Shively, whose team is allowing 27.6 points per game. "We just have to stay out of foul trouble."
Against LaSalle, Monterey led 10-8 after one period and 19-17 at halftime. The host team outscored the Lady Tigers 22-7 in the second half.
Kristin Russell led the Lady Wolves with 13 points.
Monterey's boys defeated LaSalle 65-46.
Dillon Smith led the way with 20 points, while Yankee Duncan added 14 and Trey Book 13.
"We had three games over the holidays and I was hoping to come out with at least two wins, but we were fortunate to get three (LaSalle, Calvin and Cathedral)," said Monterey coach Eric Richard. "We need to get back in game condition and into a game-rhythm again. But the guys have played hard so far and we just need to continue with the same type of effort."
Monterey hosts Avoyelles Charter Friday in a District 4B contest.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|